“Big C replaced my roof shortly after Hurricane Irma struck and destroyed our roof in Ft Myers FL . . . Within a short time our house was habitable again I cannot tell you what a great company they are. I highly recommend BIG C! 5 Very Big Stars.”
Need to replace your roof?
If you think your roof may need to be replaced, contact Big C Restoration & Roofing for an inspection to assess your roof and evaluate any damage that needs to be addressed.
Some signs that your roof needs to be replaced include:
- Widespread shingle damage, such as missing, curling or cracked shingles.
- Ongoing interior leaks and/or water stains
- Seeing daylight through the roof boards from your attic
- Structural damage may be indicated by a sagging roof
Big C Restoration & Roofing will help you understand your options and make recommendations based on our findings.
The Best Materials with Industry-Leading Warranties
Roof replacements are a big investment in your home or business. Count on Big C Restoration & Roofing to build a strong and beautiful roof, backed by the best warranty in the industry. We can assist you in selecting any color from our color palette and if you have a preferred manufacturer, we can get it.
Our prices include the labor to remove your old roofing material, installation of your new roof, disposal of the old roof, and cleanup. You’ll see no hidden fees with us—we want you to be happy with the best roofing job possible.
Big C Restoration & Roofing is a GAF factory-certified contractor—we are committed to providing you with the best choice in roofing. With a GAF Roofing System Deluxe Warranty, you get lifetime protection…up to 50 years of non-prorated protection and our labor is backed by a full three-year warranty.
Don’t let a cheap contractor talk you into saving a little money by using a 3-tab shingle only rated for 80 mile per hour winds. We exclusively use 3-dimensional shingles rated for 130 mile per hour winds to protect your investment.
When you hire Big C Restoration & Roofing, you hire the best!
Our roof replacement estimates are free to property owners – both residential and commercial.
You may qualify for a FREE roof replacement!
If you suspect roof damage, call us! We would never advise a homeowner to climb on top of their roof. Especially after a storm, the roof structure may be weakened, and shingles can be slippery.
How It Works
- We start with a free inspection to understand the condition of your roof. If we find signs of storm-related damage we will assist with your insurance claim which could entitle you to a complete roof replacement for only the cost of your deductible.
- We determine your project details
- We’ll help you select the best options for your home. You’ll have a variety of choices AND we represent only the best roofing manufacturers.
- If needed, we can assist you with financing
- We’ll get materials ordered and then it’s time to get started!
- When we begin the repair or replacement of your roof, you can count on a quality installation. Our roofing crew takes pride in treating every aspect of your installation with attention to detail and quality assurance.
- We pride ourselves on cleanup after the job and will protect your doors, windows, landscaping, etc. as needed.
What We Offer You:
- FREE roof inspections and estimates
- State certified — licensed, insured and bonded
- Factory Certified GAF Contractor
- Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
- Mold and Fire-resistant shingles and 130 wind speed warranty
- Homeowner insurance assistance
- 100% financing available
- Continued communication and service AFTER project completion
10 Reasons To Choose
Big C Restoration & Roofing
Fully licensed and insured
Locally owned and operated
Licensed in Florida for 19+ years
Lifetime manufacturer warranty available
We don’t believe in cutting corners
We install complete roofing systems
3-year workmanship warranty
Cleanup on job completion
Over 1,000 roofs installed
BBB A rated and 4.7 Google stars